How Do I Set up GoDaddy Email on Windows 10?
GoDaddy is an American-traded internet domain registrar and web hosting company. It has numerous customers and employees all over the world. GoDaddy is known for advertisements on television and even in the newspaper. Godaddy has a very apt logo. To create an account with go daddy in windows 10 there a set step guide to being followed:
When we add our workspace email address to outlook 2016 for window pc, then we can send or receive emails.
Following are the steps to be followed to set up a go daddy email on windows 10
- For creating the account we will open outlook. New users and existing users have a slightly different process
- New users: click on SET UP on your email screen
- Existing users: click on the file and then on add account. On add account page select email account then we have to add workspace credentials
- Enter the name email address and then the password
- Click next and your account opens
- The account will successfully configure
- Click finish and you are set to go
If you want to add another account you can again click on add and follow the same process to add the go daddy email account on ms outlook in windows 10
Your email outlook is ready to go