How to Set up your Android TV for the First Time?
If you are here then it could be possible that you have bought a new Android TV set and you are trying to set it up but are not able to do so that is why you are looking for ways to set your TV.
Well, this article will help you with the same and will help you to solve the problem of how do I set up my Android TV? So, let's begin with the steps but before beginning the steps you need to check some requirements which you have to be equipped with.
Requirements for the Procedure –
- A good internet connection
- And a Google account which you are going to use to set up my TV.
- An external device along with Android.
- A monitor or a TV with HDMI ports that also supports the HDCP
- You will also need an HDMI cable to set up Android Tv.
Steps to Set up your Android TV
- For the first step to go for android tv.com/setup you need to connect your Android TV to the mobile device and then plug your device into the available socket.
- In the next step, pair your remote by pressing the source or input button and then following the steps on the screen.
- After clicking on startup my device once the android tv.com/setup code appears type the name of your TV and then continues by executing steps on the screen and it will get connected to the Google account on its own.