How to Fix “this Facebook Page Isn’t Eligible to Have a Username” Error?
Username is something that attracts people to your page and forces them to have a look at the page and the content which is provided by the page. But have you ever imagined what will happen if you do not have a username and you got notification, that this Facebook page isn’t eligible to have a username; it would not be good for you as username allows other people also to tag you on certain posts and other things.
If you are dealing with this problem you do not have to worry as every problem has a solution and this problem also comes along with a solution which we will provide to you in this blog.
Solution for username Issues with Facebook –
- The best solution is that you make one of your friends the admin of your page and then he or she could add the username to your page for you. Later on, you can remove them as the admin of your Facebook when a username is added to your Facebook page.
- Another solution is to follow and execute the steps that are being provided to you below –
- You need to go to the settings option and after you are on the settings option you need to click on the page roles option to solve Facebook page username eligibility.
- Now you have to type in your name or you can also type your username in the box which you will find below to assign a new page role option.
- Click on editor followed by admin option and after these both users should click on add option.
- Now click on create page username and type in the username you want and then finally hit on the create button to get done with the Facebook page username.